giovedì 29 luglio 2010

BMW

Hi everyone.

In this post i'd like to write about a fantastic brand, wich is BMW.

I drive a BMW 316i Compact, wich is this one to the right.
almost 105 HP, with a 1895 engine, and obviously RDW. Not much but still fun, as my first car.

I just LOVE it. The feeling of driving a RWD is better then any other "system".
I mean, you can feel all the car while turning or taking a bend with different speed.

This is my car, i like it but now, i'm looking to buy a new one. With more power, 105 HP it's just not enough. I'm bored to push all the pedal down when i'm going "up-hill" and taking speed so slowly. Or when i'm trying to overtake someone and take 150 meters to do that, it's even dangerous to take that much !

In theese days i'm looking to buy a BMW 325 e 36

Wich could be like this white one.

The 325i is a 192HP, 6 cil with a 2.5 engine (found on wikipedia)

it has almost duble the HP of mine compact, and that sounds good. Then a like the e36 design. The e30 I think has even a better style, but it's "too old" and i think you've to buy and repair all of it, this mens loats of money... maybe in the future, if I can afford it, i'll buy it, but not now.

So, the e36, 325 may not be a "pretty" car if you look at the white one, but, take a look to these car after a "restyle"...





















Aren't them just AMAZING ?!

Tell me what you think about it !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento